All You Need
- 1 lb (500 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) orange juice
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Billy Bee Liquid Honey
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) soy sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Club House Ground Ginger
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil, divided
- 2 large carrots, diagonally cut
- 2 stalks celery, diagonally cut
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cashews or peanuts
In a small bowl, combine orange juice, honey, soy sauce, cornstarch and ginger; mix well.
In large skillet, heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil over medium heat. Add carrots and celery; stir-fry about 3 minutes. Remove vegetables and set aside.
Add remaining oil and meat; stir-fry about 3 minutes. Return vegetables to skillet; add sauce mixture and nuts. Cook and stir over medium high heat until sauce is thickened and internal temperature of chicken reaches 165°F (74°C). Serve with rice or noodles.