All You Need
- 1 cup (250 mL) butter, softened
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Billy Bee Honey
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) chopped pecans
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 package (250 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) icing sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) lemon juice
- Fresh fruit
Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
Beat butter, honey and vanilla until fluffy. Add flour, 1 cup (250 ml) at a time. Work in nuts.
Spread dough in ungreased 12-in (30 cm) round pizza pan.
Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. Remove cookie and leave to cool.
While cookie is cooling, mix cream cheese, icing sugar and lemon juice. Cut up desired fruit for topping the cookie.
Spread the cream cheese mixture onto the cooled cookie and arrange the fresh fruit on top.
Test Kitchen Tip: For a smaller cookie, make half of the cookie recipe and press into a 9-in (23 cm) round cake pan. Continue as directed.