Honey Orange Cranberry Sauce
A good accompaniment to any chicken or turkey roast, it is not complete without this homemade cranberry sauce with a special ingredient using Billy Bee Liquid Honey. “I made this Cranberry sauce with Love!”
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Makes: 20 servings
All You Need
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) fresh orange juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) orange rind
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Billy Bee Honey
- 1 cup (250 mL) sugar
- 1 package (340 g) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Club House Ground Cinnamon
In a medium saucepan, mix the orange juice, orange rind, red wine vinegar, honey and sugar. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Add the cranberries and return to a boil. Add the cinnamon, reduce heat to low stirring occasionally, about 10-15 minutes or until berries begin to split.
Remove from heat and let cool. When ready to serve, drizzle with honey.