All You Need
- 3 cups (750 mL) flour
- 1 tsp (5 mL) baking powder
- ½ tsp (2 mL) baking soda
- 1 ½ tbsp (22 mL) McCormick Gourmet Ground Ginger
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) brown sugar
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) Billy Bee Honey
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) water
- 1 cup (250 mL) softened butter
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl or bowl of a stand mixer until well blended.
Add remaining ingredients and beat just until combined.
Transfer batter to a greased 9x13-in (22x33 cm) cake pan. Bake in preheated oven 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
Top with fresh cream, ice cream or warmed Billy Bee Liquid or Creamed Honey.