All You Need
- 2 1/2 cups (550 mL) fresh blueberries
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) brown sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) flour
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) Billy Bee Honey, divided
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) flour
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) brown sugar
- 1 cup (250 mL) quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) unsalted butter, melted
Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C) and adjust the oven rack to the middle position.
Grease a 9-in (22 cm) pie plate.
Prepare blueberry filling: In a large bowl, mix the blueberries with 2 tbsp (30 mL) each of brown sugar, flour and honey. Add lemon juice and salt. Transfer the berries to the pie plate.
Prepare the crumble: In a medium bowl, mix together the remaining ½ cup (125 mL) flour and brown sugar. Add the oats, 2 tbsp (30 mL) honey and vanilla. Add the butter and mix until well combined. Crumble the topping over the berries in large clumps.
Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, until blueberries filling is bubbly and the crumble is golden brown.
Serve with your favourite ice cream or custard, if desired.