All You Need
- SMOKY HONEY SIMPLE SYRUP
- ¼ cup (50 mL) water
- 1 cup (250 mL) Billy Bee Honey
- 1 pkg (2 ½ tsp) Lapsang Souchong Tea
- SMOKY WHISKY SOUR
- 3 oz (90 mL) whiskey
- 2 oz (60 mL) Smoky Honey Simple Syrup
- 1 ½ oz (45 mL) lemon juice
- 2 oz (60 mL) pasteurized egg whites
Smokey Honey Simple Syrup: combine honey and water in a medium saucepan on medium heat. Place the tea bag in the mixture. Bring to a simmer and cook 5 minutes, stirring gently occasionally. Remove from heat and remove tea bag. Refrigerate until use.
Fill cocktail shaker with ice; add all ingredients. Shake until outside of shaker is completely chilled. Strain into two glasses.