All You Need
- 6 tea bags, flavour of your choice
- 3 cups (750 mL) boiling water
- 1/8 tsp (1/2 mL) baking soda
- 5 cups (1 1/4 L) water
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) Billy Bee Honey
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) mint leaves, chopped
- ice cubes
Place teabags in pitcher and pour in 3 cups (750 mL) of boiling water. Add baking soda. Cover and let steep for 20 minutes.
Add 5 cups (1.25-L) of water and remove teabags without squeezing them.
Add honey and stir. Add lemon and mint leaves.
Pour entire mixture over ice and serve.