All You Need
- 3 cups (750 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) baking powder
- 3/4 tsp (3 mL) salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (250 mL) Billy Bee Honey
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup (250 mL) unsalted butter, softened
- black liquorice
- yellow icing
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line two muffin tins with 16 cupcake liners.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt together in a large bowl. In a separate bowl beat eggs, honey, milk and vanilla together. In a stand mixer, blend flour mixture and butter until evenly mixed. Add egg mixture and blend until smooth.
Divide mixture evenly into 16 cupcake liners and bake for 17-20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
Ice the top of each cupcake with yellow icing and decorate with pieces of black liquorice to make Billy Bee’s face.