All You Need
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Billy Bee Liquid Honey
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) butter or margarine
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 tsp (5 mL) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club house Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1 cup (250 mL) mashed ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 325ºF (160ºC). In a large bowl, cream honey and butter with electric mixer until fluffy. Beat in vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
In a small bowl, combine dry ingredients. Add to honey mixture alternately with bananas, blending well. Stir in walnuts.
Spoon batter into greased and floured 9x5x3-in (22x13x8 cm) loaf pan. Bake at 325ºF (160ºC) oven 50 to 55 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted near centre comes out clean.
Cool in pan on a wire rack 15 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on a wire rack.