All You Need
- 3 cups (750 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) butter, divided
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) Club House Sea Salt Grinder, divided
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) cold water
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Billy Bee Honey
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) each: raisins and chopped walnuts
In a food processor, combine flour, 1 cup (250 mL) butter and 1 tsp (5 mL) salt, pulsing until crumbly.
Gradually add water, just until ball forms. Add up to 1 tbsp (15 mL) more water if dough is too dry.
Turn dough onto work surface. Press together to form ball, then flatten into disk. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
To make filling, in a large bowl beat together remaining butter, brown sugar, honey and eggs until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and remaining salt. Stir in raisins and walnuts.
Roll out dough on lightly floured surface to 1/8-in (0.3 cm) thickness. Cut into 3 ½ - 4-in (9-10 cm) circles.
Flatten 24 muffin liners. Place each circle of dough on a flattened muffin liner. Place carefully into muffin cups.
Fill each cup with 2 tbsp (30 mL) filling and bake in 375 F (190 C) oven for 15 minutes or until pastry is golden in colour.