All You Need
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each: salt and baking powder
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) butter
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup (145 mL) Billy Bee Honey, + 4 tsp
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) milk
- 1 cup (250 mL) icing sugar
- 4 tsp Billy Bee Honey
Preheat oven to 350F (180C)
In a large bowl, sift together flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
In a medium saucepan on medium-high heat, melt butter. Remove from heat. Add sugar, eggs, vanilla and ½ cup (125 mL) honey to melted butter. Fold dry ingredients into butter mixture, being careful not to over mix.
Spread into a greased 8 x 8-in (20 x 20 cm) baking pan and bake for 22-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Remove from oven. Cool completely.
To make the glaze, place milk and remaining honey into a small saucepan and bring just to a boil. Remove from heat and whisk in icing sugar until smooth.
Drizzle glaze over cooled brownies.