All You Need
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) brown sugar
- 2 cups (500 mL) each 18% table cream and whole milk
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) Billy Bee Liquid Honey
- 4 lage whole eggs
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
- 16 mini croissants, cut in ½ in (1 cm) cubes, (about 7 cups/1.75 L)
- 3/4 loaf French baguette, cut in ½ in (1 cm) cubes, (about 7 cups/1.75 L)
- 2 cups (500 mL) fresh or frozen berries (such as blueberries, raspberries, strawberries)
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease a 9 x 13 in (22 x 34 cm) baking dish with unsalted butter and sprinkle with brown sugar. Set aside.
In large saucepan, combine cream, milk and Billy Bee Honey. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly and then immediately remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
In large bowl, whisk together eggs, egg yolks and vanilla until creamy. Whisking constantly, slowly add hot honey-cream mixture into egg mixture until well blended.
Stir croissant and bread cubes into custard mixture until moistened. Gently fold in berries.
Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and cover tightly with foil wrap. Bake 45 minutes. Remove foil wrap and continue baking for another 20-30 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Let stand 15 minutes.
Cut into squares and serve. May be served hot, warm or cool.
Refrigerate any leftover pudding.