Fabulous Fall Fruit Crisp
Made with apples, pears, cranberries and honey, this yummy dessert tastes incredible any time of year. Everyone will love the crisp brown sugar and oat topping.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Makes: 4-6 servings
All You Need
- 3 cups (750 mL) apples, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups (500 mL) pears, peeled and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) cranberries, fresh or frozen and thawed
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Robin Hood® Original All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Billy Bee Honey
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Robin Hood® Oats
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Sugar in the Raw® Natural Turbinado Sugar
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) Robin Hood® Original All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) butter
Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC). Grease an 8" square (2 L) baking dish.
Combine all ingredients for fruit mixture. Mix well. Spread in baking dish.
Combine oats, sugar, flour and cinnamon for topping. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over fruit.
Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until fruit is tender. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Tip: Replace pears with peaches.