All You Need
- 1 1/2 cup (375 mL) all purpose flour
- 1 tsp (5 mL) baking soda
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) baking powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (250 mL) Billy Bee Honey
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup (250 mL) grated green zucchini
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) grated Granny Smith apple, peeled and cored
In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
In a medium bowl, beat egg, oil, honey and vanilla together.
Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and blend until evenly mixed. Fold in zucchini and apple.
Place mixture into a greased 9x5 in (23x13 cm) loaf pan and bake in a 350°F (176°C) oven for 50 minutes.
Remove loaf from pan and let cool before slicing.