All You Need
- 3 eggs
- 2 cup (500 mL) milk
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) Billy Bee Liquid Honey
- 2 1/2 cup (625 mL) whole wheat flour
- 5 tsp (25 mL) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
In large bowl, beat eggs until thick and foamy. Add milk, oil and honey. Beat until well mixed.
Combine flour with remaining ingredients and stir into egg mixture. Mix well.
On greased hot griddle, pour out batter into rounds of desired size. When batter begins to bubble, turn and cook on other side. Makes 12 large or 24-30 small pancakes.