All You Need
- 2 cups (500 mL) all purpose flour
- 1 tsp (5 mL) baking powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) unsalted butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Billy Bee Honey
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded cheddar cheese
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together in a large bowl. Cut in butter until mixture becomes crumbly.
In a medium bowl, combine egg, honey, sour cream and cheese. Add to dry ingredients and mix just until blended. Do not overwork dough.
Place dough on floured cutting board and flatten dough out to 1 in (2.5 cm) thickness. Cut into 8 triangles and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake in oven at 400°F (200°C) for 15 minutes or until golden.