Spicy Honey Wings & Drummettes
Take your finger food up a notch. There’s nothing more satisfying than the sweet and spicy flavour of chicken drummettes to go with a cold beer and great conversation.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Makes: 6 servings
All You Need
- 3 lbs (1 1/2 kg) chicken drummettes
- 1 cup (250 mL) Billy Bee Liquid Honey
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) McCormick Gourmet Curry Powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Ground Ginger
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Club House Ground Cayenne Pepper, or to taste
Rinse drummettes and pat dry. Arrange in single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 400°F 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients until well blended. Spoon half of honey mixture over drummettes; bake 10 minutes.
Using tongs, turn drummettes over. Spoon remaining honey mixture over drummettes; bake 10 minutes longer or until internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C). Let cool slightly before serving.