All You Need
- 2 sweet potatoes, cut into ¼-in (0.5 cm) sticks
- 1 tbsp 1tsp (20 mL) Billy Bee Honey, divided
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Rosemary Leaves
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Club House Ground Cinnamon ( a pinch for dipping sauce)
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Club House Ground Nutmeg
- Grind of Club House Sea Salts Grinder and Club House Black Peppercorns Grinder
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Sriracha sauce
- 1-2 tbsp (15-30 mL) olive oil
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Toss sweet potato sticks in a large bowl with olive oil, 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey, rosemary, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
Arrange on a baking sheets, giving it a shake so the potatoes are not crowded.
Bake 20-25 minutes, giving the pan a shake midway through and watching for the edges to brown.
Remove from the oven and set aside while making the dipping sauce.
Whisk together mayonnaise, Sriracha and a pinch of cinnamon. Serve on the side of your frites.